This is our system status page. Any service related issues will be reported here.
- Email migration to names.co.uk
Migration of customer email to the names.co.uk platform will take place later this morning. Providing customers have switched from using the old style mailbox usernames as per our recent emails, then the move should not cause any disruption to services.
Update: Unfortunately the migration has had to be postponed until Thursday March 15th
- Mail changes
As per the emails sent to customers by names.co.uk, we are disabling email settings that are not supported by names.co.uk.
- CRAM-MD5 authentication (also known as encrypted password) has been disabled. Customers should set their mail clients to use SSL/TLS and plain passwords.
- POP-BEFORE-SMTP is being disabled. If you have not set authentication for outgoing mail you will get problems sending. To fix this, you need to enable authentication for outgoing mail - the credentials will be the same as your mailbox login details.
Full migration of email to names.co.uk is planned for Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Problem with server148
- We are working on this now and will try to have it online as soon as possible.
- Loss of mailbox access
- We temporarily lost access to mailbox servers. This has now been resolved, and we apologise for this outage.
- Account migration
- Accounts have now been set up at names.co.uk, but the DNS import is still in progress. Customers will not be able to change DNS settings until this is complete - please bear with us!
- Linked accounts
- As part of the migration to Namesco we are having to remove linked accounts that are linked in a circular fashion, eg: A links to B which links to A.
- Firewall upgrades 8am to 9am Monday 5th February 2018
- Our datacenter will be performing important upgrades to our firewalls between 8am and 9am on Monday 5th February 2018. Whilst this should not be service impacting, we are notifying customers that services are at risk during this period.