This is our system status page. Any service related issues will be reported here. If this page is unavailable our main telephone number 0870 165 1416 will carry audio status information.
- No telephone support from 1pm today Friday 13th March 2015
- Apologies for this, email support will still be available.
- Wordpress GravityForms plugin vulnerability
- Versions of this plugin below 1.8.20 are vulnerable to an arbitrary remote file upload vulnerability and should be upgraded to the latest version as soon as possible. We will be scanning for vulnerable plugins and notifying customer when they are detected, we will also be parking sites to prevent any damage.
- ns.ukservers.net IP address change
- The new IP for this nameserver is 184.108.40.206. This should affect customers unless they are using us for backup DNS.
- ns3.ukservers.net IP change
- The IP address for ns3.ukservers.net has changed to 220.127.116.11. This shouldn't affect customers unless they use us for slave zones.
- Rolling reboots
- We will be rebooting all servers today as part of a major security fix. These should not take longer than a few minutes for each server in most cases.
- Discontinuing support for Backup MX
We will be discontinuing the ability to use our servers as backup MX servers for mail not hosted with us.
Using our servers as backup MX for third-party servers offers no advantages, and suffers from the major disadvantage that spammers can bypass any mail filtering you have on your primary MX server, just be sending it to us first.
We will be contacting affected customers and disabling the ability to set this from our control panel. Customers who are concerned about this or need more explaination should contact our support department.
- No telephone support from 1pm 22nd January 2015
- There will be no telephone support from 1pm today, telephone support will start as usual on the 23rd at 10am. Email support will be available as normal.